Attendance & Make-up policy:
1. Notification of Absence: If a student is unable to attend a scheduled class, the student or their parent/ guardian must notify us at least 24-48 hours in advance. This notification should be done through an email to [email protected] or SMS (text message) to 778-558-3796. Phone calls may get missed and we request avoiding verbal notification.
2. Makeup Class Eligibility: Only the students who notify of their absence at least 24-48 hours in advance will be eligible for a makeup class within the same calendar month. The makeup class can be scheduled based on the availability of our class schedule. If you are absent for a makeup class, it cannot be rescheduled. If the absence is in the last week of the month, we can offer the makeup in the next month.
3. Forfeiture of Makeup Class Rights: If we are not notified of a student’s absence at least 24 hours in advance, the student will forfeit their right to a makeup class for that session. This policy is in place to ensure fair and efficient allocation of our resources and to minimize disruption to our planned classes. There are no refunds/ credits for absence from scheduled classes.
4. Exceptions: We understand that emergencies can occur. In the case of an emergency that prevents prior notification, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the possibility of arranging a makeup class. Such requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.
5. Responsibility: It is the responsibility of the student or their guardian to be aware of and adhere to this policy. We will not follow up with parents for make-up sessions and request you to contact us via email or in person at the branch to identify the make-up class availability and schedule your slot. For stat holidays, we prorate the monthly billing and we shall credit the fee for any cancellations from our end (if they may occur).
6. Fees: The monthly fee due for the next month shall not be adjusted due to absence (s) in the previous month that was not scheduled for makeup by the parents. The fee for next month is due on the 1st of every month with a grace period of 3 working days. Any late payments shall incur a 10% penalty. If you have not set up an auto-pay yet, we highly recommend you complete that step at your earliest convenience.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping us maintain a structured and effective learning environment. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. T