Introducing our first edition of our “Chess in the pubs” events in BC. A casual Chess tournament only for adults aged 19+ along with a welcoming environment for networking and lots of fun.
Please arrive 15 min prior to start time to allow time for ID verification & check-in.
1. You may request a full refund before registration closes. No refunds after that.
2. You may request a maximum of two ½ point byes. No byes on Round 6 (requests for a bye on round 6 will be ignored, or you will receive a 0-point bye).
3. Photos and videos are allowed, but please be discrete and respectful to not disturb players.
4. Any player/ parent/ guardian with frequent coughing, sneezing, other visible symptoms of illness may be asked to withdraw from the tournament/ leave the premises.
5. If you have experienced COVID-19 or its symptoms in past 14 days, we request you to voluntarily withdraw from the tournament for health and safety of all our patrons.
6. Anyone entering the venue premises consents to being photographed/ videos recorded. This footage may be used for internal references, social media marketing or promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be clicked/ recorded/ promoted – you may contact us via email and we will take care of your request.
7. In the event of a tie, prize money split evenly among everyone tied for that position. Tiebreak for non-cash prizes decided by Armageddon Blitz 5|4
8. Decision of the Tournament Director will be final in the event of a conflict. The final standings declared after tournament completion cannot be altered or changed.
9. It is the players individual responsibility to conduct themselves and drink responsibly. The event organizer or the venue is free of any liability due to actions or consequences arising due to conflicts between players.