Policies and Guidelines:
1. Any player/ parent/ guardian with frequent coughing, sneezing, other visible symptoms of illness may be asked to withdraw from the camp/ leave the premises.
2. If you have experienced COVID-19 or its symptoms in past 14 days, we request you to voluntarily withdraw from the tournament for health and safety of all our patrons. Face masks are recommended for all.
3. All electronics capable of making noise, communicating, or playing chess must be switched off during the event.
4. Anyone entering the venue premises consents to being photographed/ videos recorded. This footage may be used for internal references, social media marketing or promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be clicked/ recorded/ promoted – you may contact us via email and we will take care of your request.
5. Decision of the event organizers will be final in the event of a conflict.
6. Parents are requested to drop-off and pick-up the kids on time. We cannot take responsibility of the students after completion of camp timings.
7. By completing an admission form with your contact details and accepting the T&Cs, you consent to be contacted by Fraser Valley Chess Academy through email or phone number for our event updates, announcements, news and marketing mails from time to time. If you do not wish to be contacted/ want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please feel free to inform us and we will take care of your request.